Since 1988, Temple Beth Israel Preschool has been serving families with children 2 years to 5 years of age from cities throughout the InlandValley. TBI Preschool is licensed by the California Department. of Social Services, affiliated with the Bureau of Jewish Education and follows the guidelines of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Our preschool is open to the community. We welcome all families, with enrollment preference given to current students, siblings, and members of the congregation.
TBI Preschool provides a fun-filled, play-based learning environment designed to promote social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth. We also maintain a low teacher-child ratio, which fosters a high-quality nurturing atmosphere. Children of all ages are actively engaged and learning in a creative and developmentally appropriate way.
We invite you to visit our early childhood program. At Temple Beth Israel Preschool you will notice:
- A child-centered, play-based program that focuses on the development of the whole child.
- A safe and stimulating environment where children can actively participate, make choices, and develop skills that promote their growth and development.
- Integration of secular and Judaic content in the daily curriculum, active involvement in Jewish holidays and traditions and regular participation by our Rabbi and Cantor with our young children.
- A preschool program where children are engaged in learning activities both indoors and outside.
- A Pre-K class with an age-appropriate emphasis on pre-literacy, pre-math and kindergarten readiness skills. A print-rich environment and meaningful group times.
- Open, daily communication among parents, teachers and director.
- The sound of laughter, discussion and music throughout the day as our young children thrive at Temple Beth Israel Preschool and Daycare.